Civil Engineer Responsibilities
We are looking who can able to work for Salary plus commission up on below responsibilities with good result.
1.Manage, design, develop, create and maintain small-scale through to large-scale construction projects in a safe, timely and sustainable manner.
2. Conduct on site investigations and analyze data (maps, reports, tests, drawings and other)
Carry out technical and feasibility studies and draw up blueprints that satisfy technical specifications.
3. Assess potential risks, materials and costs
4. Provide advice and resolve creatively any emerging problems/deficiencies
5.Oversee and mentor staff and liaise with a variety of stakeholders
6.Handle over the resulting structures and services for use
7.Monitor progress and compile reports in project status
8.Manage budget and purchase equipment/materials
9.Comply with guidelines and regulations including permits, safety etc and deliver technical files and other technical documentation as required.
1. Proven working experience in civil engineering.
2. Excellent knowledge of design and visualisations software such as AutoCAD,Civil 3D or similar
3. Proficiency in site layout, grading, utility design, erosion control, regulatory approvals etc.
4. Project management and supervision skills.
5. Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
6. Licence of professional engineer.
7. Master in Civil Engineering.
who were interested and work in Challenging enviorment can send their cv to [email protected]