JD - Operational risk management jobs: duties and responsibilities
• Updating Operational Risk Policy to ensure that the policy reflect best practice.
• Aggregating and analyzing risk events reported by the business units into the Basel 2 categories.
• Performing a monthly reconciliation between the risk events reported to Risk Management, Finance departments.
• Performing root cause analyses on identified risk events to recommend improvements to prevent these risk events from re-occurring in future.
• Assisting the Principal Risk Owners and Principal Risk Coordinators with the identification of key risk indicators in their business units.
• Monitoring the implementation of action plans to address medium and key risk indicators reported monthly to Risk Management.
• Analyzing identified trends in the key risk indicators reported to Risk Management.
• Assisting the Principal Risk Owners and Principal Risk Coordinators with the identification of key risks and mitigating controls in their business units, as well as action plans to address any gaps in the mitigating measures identified.
• Monitoring the implementation of action plans to address medium and key risks on the risk and control self-assessments/risk registers.
• Assisting the Manager: Operational Risk in preparing reports to the Operational Risk Forum, Credit Risk Committee, Executive Management Team and ARCC.
• Considering and suggesting methods to improve risk analysis and reporting to the Operational Risk Forum, Credit Risk Committee, Executive Management Team and ARCC
• Utilizing mathematical and statistical knowledge to assist with the building of risk models in support of Operational Risk Management.
Please send your CVS at [email protected]
or contact us on 17534044