Being part of a production team that builds up vacuum equipment with applications in the industrial cleaning, the primary role is to build up components based on work, safety and quality instructions in compliance with production planning and under leadership of the production team leader.
1. As part of the assembly team, you will build-up (install / fit) electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic components according to work instructions.
2. Work with accuracy so the assembly of the build up is correct.
3. Check your own work so it complies with the quality standards.
4. Make modifications of electrical components (drilling, sawing, grinding, cleaning…) according to work instructions.
5. Lubricating of truck & body parts
6. Report to the team leader any damage, defect or breakage of components & make suggestions for improvement.
7. Promote a safe and efficient working culture within the workshop
8. Keep the workstation clean and organized after each task and at the end of each working shift
Education - Automechanics training – industrial training: electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic and/or electrical fields
Experience - Experience in working on trucks / assembly environment.
- At least 4 years in production or service of automobile actually working on the trucks/cars.
Technical - Strong overall competence in electricalassemblies, hydraulic circuits, pneumatic circuits and electrical circuits focused on automobile
- Ability to read work instructions and electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic schemes.
Language - Good knowledge of English (Speaking, Reading & Understanding)
Please send your CV to: [email protected]
PLEASE ADD THE TITLE OF THE JOB ON THE SUBJECT LINE