Urgently required Accounts Assistant for a reputable group of companies. The job description for the post is as below:
1. Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed. To manage day to day operations of the accounts department
2. To manage accounts payable (bill payments, salaries, petty cash etc.) and receivable through cash / cheque / voucher in a timely manner
3. To establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions
4. To maintain and reconcile cash / financial accounts
5. To maintain spreadsheets for monitoring and analyzing accounting data and prepare financial reports by processing backups
6. To prepare table of accounts, assign entries to proper accounts to ensure proper accounting methods, principles and policies are being followed
7. Reconciles bank statements by comparing statements with general ledger.
8. Controlling credit and chasing debt.
9. Managing petty cash transactions.
10. Sorting out incoming and outgoing daily post and answering any queries.
The candidate should have at least 5 years experience in Accounts. Should be proactive in setting goals and achieving them. The ideal candidate should posses the knowledge of software’s such as Focus and Tally.
If interested then send CV to [email protected]